Saturday, October 9, 2010

“Rush of Negativity – the art of DECEIVING it”

The old favorite phrase of all the wise men “Go for MBA and you will get a good job” has started to take a back step these days. With all the adverse effects of recession, the people with experience are not getting a good job, then how do I stand a chance (Yes, I am doing MBA for everyone's information). I by default have enrolled for the course titled “INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS” but I don’t know the “I” of it. Being a science student I don’t know why management doesn’t have any subject related to science, Eco doesn’t make me feel glad; to say the least unlike other subjects it doesn’t disappoint me though. To do away with this discomfort I have opted for finance. Yes, it does seem to be my cup of tea with a lil ginger in it (Positive Sign). But people around me come from commerce background, ahh…it straight away states that I am in a big trouble. The best I could do is brush up my fundamentals of finance (Positive Sign).

Thus first issue is resolved, but my mind always finds another reason to feel tensed. I have read somewhere that our mind never rests, it thinks of the worst situations that could happen. Another issue knocks my mind’s doors. “Bache study hard, graduation marks matter a lot when you go for job”, my big b always said so. I did pay heed to his words, but my university never did. Our state university believes in the fact that if more people get good marks, then the number of unemployed people would increase in the state, consequently government would have to create more jobs. – “The simple funda of Demand and Supply, what I have learnt in MBA till date, as the Demand increases, the supply has to be increased, and if not then it disturbs the equilibrium”. As a result, “WE” the students have to suffer and I didn’t get good marks. Thus I may not be able to apply for most of the research companies, in spite of my knowledge. If I consider my MBA then I could proudly say that yes I am performing, that compensates for my graduation marks, which would substantiate my reasons for not getting good marks in graduation. I could easily bargain on my lacking 2% marks (Positive Sign).

Remember Aamir Khan’s “ALL IZ WELLL” phenomenon, our heart is very sweet, it believes whatever we say. Keeping faith in our Bollywood industry, I have started manipulating my heart and mind for the most optimistic results. Since I was a child, I have learnt that one should always aspire for the stars, even if we don’t get them, we won’t return with a handful of mud either.
I hope I get a good job. I know this is the same story everywhere, negativity does make us weak, but we need to know a way to convert our negativity into positive energy and it could be done by CONTEMPLATION.

Well I was thinking to post this sometime later, but then one of my sanguine friends “Commoner” said that will you post it after getting a job. Well that vanished all the cynicism I had. 

6 comments:

  1. very well thought n written
    liked the witty humor in ur writing (this post)
    creativity is coming out of frustration

    A lot had been said in this blog, there r many hidden issues or ur experience.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. @vineet: thank u buddy.....well hav been into riting fr long..thrz a lot fr u to discover.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. improvements should be acknowledged....it was gr8..way ahead of the 1st one...not sayin...coz of the last line u added 2 please some "commoner"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ commoner: well ur comments r d most awaited for....thanx fr ur feedback and ll try to impruv on my skills in d cuming posts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ vasu: yeah yeah...u knw me soo well.. ;)

    ReplyDelete