Thursday, November 18, 2010

How Known is this Unknown Traveler


The day starts with a ray of light, it tells us to open our eyes and welcome a very new day but when this unknown traveler opens her eyes, she talks to a few much known people, searches for some unknown mysteries to struggle with, clicks with some new buddies, calls some old buddies and that’s how this unknown traveler has been spending her life. But what this unknown traveler has been to all these people throughout her life.

For a few this unknown traveler is not so unknown, in fact they are the ones who know what her heart beats for, if her pulse is high than what she wants and if its low then what is it that she is missing.  Those few people in an unknown traveler’s life are her mumma, papa, pai (my big b), a commoner and a few very old buddies. To them this very identity “unknown traveler” has no meaning.

But if I consider other people in my life, it’s very difficult to explain that how known is this unknown traveler to them.

For some I am still a child who wants every other thing from this shop called world, they know if I don’t get what I want then they are the ones who will bear the brunt….LOL….

For some I am a never ending smile, they see me smiling all day long and they feel that I would be the last person they know whom they will see puzzled. But the best part of having these in life is that if at any point of time I feel sad, I prefer calling them because they always make me realize what I mean to them when they call me smile. They make me realize that at times I have also inspired them to smile. Thank you buddies for standing by me when I wanted you and no doubt that is why you are the only ones on my calling list whenever I loose faith in myself.

For some I am the green color they feel when I cross their way. I am an enemy to them; I am the jealousy that swells inside them when they see me. The reasons could be many but I prefer to be unknown to them. That’s what the rule says (rule of my life).

For some I have been a shoulder to cry on, for some I am a problem solver while for some I am the Problem, for some have heard my name, for some I have been a voice while for some I am virtual (this one is for all my net friends; I wish to meet you people soon), for some loose hope when they talk to me; while some see a ray of hope in me, for some I am very straightforward and plucky enough to challenge their instinct.

Everyone has known this unknown traveler to a level they feel is essential. I am leading an unknown life in this known world and a known life in my unknown world. 

6 comments:

  1. well i must say more than the words i liked the presentation and flow....
    superb.....
    n friends are everythig, get used to this fact
    nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ surbhit: thanx for acknowledging my work... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ mihir: nice to have a comment from u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. was nice...but could have been better...knowing ur immense potential

    ReplyDelete