Tuesday, February 22, 2011

THE LETTER

The God,
Beyond Sky,
Heaven – Infinity.


February 22, 2011.


Subject: Request for throwing some light on my “LIFE


Dear God,


This is with reference to our last conversation which was approximately half an hour ago. I would like you to devote some time on my life. These days I am not demanding anything from you. I have not asked you to present me with certain things which I feel are very obvious for you to understand :P


I have been a good kid who is not crabby about things happening in her life. I am very happy about the way you are guiding my life, it has been a rosy road till now. Keeping this fact in mind I decided not to bug you regarding those small ‘lil things in life, but for last few months I could see that you are not acting the way you used to. You have started ignoring me these days. I love you like anything but then you are taking me for granted these days (well this is not the right expression since you are the creator and can take me for granted..LOL..but still I felt like mentioning it :D). I am not asking for things because I feel you could understand the unspoken feelings and demands of mine.


It is a humble request that you pay some attention to my life also. I know you have a very busy schedule up there, but then I am also worthy of your love and affection which I know from my past experience with you. I don’t want you to give me materialistic things but I want you to give me courage to fight all the downturns in life.


Love you loads J


Regards,


Shobhna Gautam
(Your kid)

2 comments:

  1. superlykkkkkk shobhu..
    this is d most cutest letter to god..
    seems as if any kid is writng the letter..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mishra jee: thanku thanku.. :)

    ReplyDelete